The Board of Governors (BoG) is the supreme authority of GIPARD deals with all the policy management matters concerning the Institute. The Chief Secretary of Government of Goa is the President of the Board of Governors and the Pr. Secretary/Secretary (Revenue), Government of Goa is the Vice President. The other ex-officio members of the Board of Governors are as follows: -
- Secretary to Rural Development, Government of Goa
- Secretary to Finance, Government of Goa.
- Secretary to Agriculture, Government of Goa.
- Secretary to Panchayat, Government of Goa.
- Secretary to Education, Government of Goa.
- Addl. Secretary/ Jt. Secretary (Personnel), Government of Goa.
- Representative of Government of India, Ministry of Rural Development, New Delhi.
- Representative of National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad.
- Director General, Goa Institute of Public Administration & Rural Development, Goa.